Are you Ready For Dish?
A beautiful space with the look and feel of a lively and cosmopolitan market square, where you can enjoy a selection of dishes from sixteen different world cuisines. Foodhall Scheveningen is the perfect location for a drink at the bar, a meal at the tables in the hall, a snack on the terrace with a sea view, or a cocktail on your beach bed.
You are a specialist at preparing and serving cocktails as well as other drinks. As well as a solid understanding of how to prepare and serve your drink, you must also be knowledgeable about the origins and history of cocktails.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– Working in a fun, young and dynamic group of employees
– Flexible working days; you set up your schedule yourself based on your availability
– A hospitality training in which you can brush up on your knowledge and experience
– Fun company parties and company drinks
– Good employment conditions & competitive salary depending on age and experience
– Guest-oriented attitude and attitude
– Good representation and people skills
– A real team player who can motivate and stimulate colleagues
– Enthusiastic, flexible and cheerful
– Able to work well when under pressure and a great sense of responsibility
– Living in or around The Hague
Contract duration 7 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From €14,00 per hour (bruto al-in)
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discount
- Evening work
- Flexible work schedule
- Mon – Fri
- Night shift
- Working on holidays
- Holiday pay
- Bartending: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Remote Working: No