Are you Ready For Dish?
A beautiful space with the look and feel of a lively and cosmopolitan market square, where you can enjoy a selection of dishes from sixteen different world cuisines. Foodhall Scheveningen is the perfect location for a drink at the bar, a meal at the tables in the hall, a snack on the terrace with a sea view, or a cocktail on your beach bed.
As a runner you are responsible for maintaining the ambiance and atmosphere. You make sure that guests feel welcome, you bring empty glassware back to the bar, make sure that tables are clean and candles are lit.
As a waiter you are focused on serving cocktails and drinks. In addition to the serving techniques that a waiter employs, you also need to have knowledge about hospitality and good service. You are the first contact with our guests and you are responsible for the quality of the service and for the overall experience of our guests.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– Working in a fun, young and dynamic group of employees
– Flexible working days; you set up your schedule yourself based on your availability
– A hospitality training in which you can brush up on your knowledge and experience
– Fun company parties and company drinks
– Good employment conditions & competitive salary depending on age and experience
– Guest-oriented attitude and attitude
– Good representation and people skills
– A real team player who can motivate and stimulate colleagues
– Enthusiastic, flexible and cheerful
– Able to work well when under pressure and a great sense of responsibility
– Living in or around The Hague
Remote working: No
Type of employment: Part-time, Fixed-term
Contract duration 7 months
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: From €10.34 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discount
- Evening work
- Flexible work schedule
- Weekend availability
- Working on holidays