Are you Ready For Dish?
A beautiful space with the look and feel of a lively and cosmopolitan market square, where you can enjoy a selection of dishes from sixteen different world cuisines. Foodhall Scheveningen is the perfect location for a drink at the bar, a meal at the tables in the hall, a snack on the terrace with a sea view, or a cocktail on your beach bed.
You manage the stock and refill the bar and you ensure that the storage is organized and tidy. At busy times you are flexible, stress resistant and you like to work hard. Hospitality and pleasure in your work is a must.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– Working in a fun, young and dynamic group of employees
– Flexible working days; you set up your schedule yourself based on your availability
– A hospitality training in which you can brush up on your knowledge and experience
– Fun company parties and company drinks
– Good working environment & competitive salary
– Guest-oriented attitude and attitude
– Good representation and people skills
– A real team player who can motivate and stimulate colleagues
– Enthusiastic, flexible and cheerful
– Able to work well when under pressure and a great sense of responsibility
– Living in or around The Hague
Type of employment: Part-time, Fixed-term
Contract duration: 7 months
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: From €14,00 per hour (bruto al-in)
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discount
- Evening work
- Day shift
- Flexible work schedule
- Weekend availability
- Working on holidays